Explaining what Themify CDN is
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: functionality and speed are two very important factors when browsing the internet.
Whether you are using your smartphone or laptop, both elements go hand in hand. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking up a website or going through an app, speed and serviceability are aspects any user will want on any given platform. This is why Themify CDN is such a looked-up phrase on search engines. Website developers and business owners are now putting a premium in better serving their clients via the digital space.
But what exactly is Themify CDN, you ask?
For this article, we’re going to define what Themify CDN is, talk about how both elements can help build a brand, and why you might already need to buy CDN.
What’s a Themify CDN?
To start, it’s best to understand that Themify CDN isn’t an actual piece of technology but are actually two different elements. Themify, better known as themify-icons cdnjs—its technical term, is a webpage builder. Meaning it’s a tool designed to construct a web page for WordPress. Through themify-icons cdnjs, you can layout an entire web page thinkable. Its capacity to come up with a whole page through dragging and dropping makes it all the simpler to come up with a finished product.
The best part is, you won’t have to code anything!
Content Delivery Networks, on the other hand, are a cluster of servers strategically positioned in many parts of the globe. These servers are in charge of better transmitting web data to global users. That’s why companies who make use of CDNs are supported by multiple servers that are scattered internationally. This makes the distribution of web data much easier to do. As a result, a site’s users will and can enjoy speedy web page loading.
All these mentioned, why do you think Themify CDN has become a hot search phrase online? It’s easy. CDN takes care of speed and themify-icons cdnjs manages functionality. Any website owner determined to better cater to their digital audience will want to invest in both, speed and functionality. That being the case Themify and CDN are essential if you want to expand your global reach.
According to WordPress.org, here the many features you can get from themify-icons cdnjs:
- Responsive across all resolutions.
- Frontend live preview editing.
- Compact backend Builder editing.
- Includes all modules (Text, Video, Accordion, Gallery, Post, Widgetized, Widget, Menu, Button, Slider, Map, Icon, Feature, etc.)
- Custom styling – Google fonts, background color, padding, margin, and border.
- Undo/Redo Builder modifications as you edit.
- Copy/Paste modules, rows, and columns.
- Import/Export specific modules, rows, and columns from one computer to another.
- Easily duplicate any module or row.
- Row and column layout pre-set grids. Rows and columns can be nested in sub rows or columns.
- Draggable column widths.
- 60+ predesigned Builder layouts.
- 60+ animation effects.
- Responsive Styling.
- Background – slider, video, parallax scrolling, and gradient.
- Revisions – allows you to save your Builder layout with unlimited versions.
- Visibility control where you can set whether a module or row is visible on a specific device.
- Layout parts – re-usable parts that can be included in the Builder.
- Custom CSS
How do I know if it’s time to buy CDN?
There are two key elements that determine whether or not you should finally buy CDN: the traffic your website generates and the regions and countries your users come from.
If you’re starting to see more traffic from your site, you’re going to want to buy CDN simply because not using one slows the loading speed of your site at the end of your users. That’s because when you don’t sign up with a provider, your site visitors obtain your web data from your host origin—and you only have one! Whereas, if you buy CDN, your users consume web data through multiple servers, or at least the server nearest them. This doesn’t just improve your users’ browsing experiences on your website, this also adds more layers of security to your site.
Another obvious reason for you to buy CDN is if you’re beginning to notice a growing number of international website visitors. You can host a website from the U.S. but when people from Brazil or Korea or Germany start accessing your website consistently, you’re going to want to make it worth their while. After all, the heavier your web traffic is, the more likely it is for you to make more revenue. That being said, nurturing and improving your users’ browsing experience is something you’d want to invest in.
Power-up your Content Delivery
30 Day Free Trial Cancel Anytime